Otowave 202 Diagnostic Tympanometer
|Usage||Hospital, Clinic, Laboratory|
|Model Name/Number||Otowave 202|
|Test Measurement||500 Hz,1 kHz,2 kHz and 4 kHz.|
|Probe Tone Measurement||226 Hz|
- Fast, accurate middle ear measurements
- Programmable 4-Frequency reflex tests
- PC Interface
- NOAH™ and MedRx AVANT compatible
- Ergonomic design lightweight and portable
|Pressure Range||From -600 To +400 DAPA|
|Product Type||Automatic Tympanometry Manual Tympanometry (Plus Model)|
|Probe Tone||226 Hz At 85 Db Spl,1000 Hz At 75 Db Spl Only Hf Model|
|Size||32 X 32 X 9 cm - 12.6 X 12.6 X 3.5 Inch|
|Weight||2.0 KG / 4.4 LBS|
|Classification||CLASS IIA (MDD 93/42)|
Automatic Test Sequences
- Speed up your middle-ear tests with the two available automatic exam sequences combined with special “fast” algorithms, all accurately developed to shorten the time needed for tympanometry and acoustic reflex assessments.
Ultimate Hardware Technology
- Flute features an innovative pump technology for continuous air flow and a finely-designed probe.
- Flute features an extremely light, small and sturdy metal probe, which can be very rapidly disassembled and cleaned. The probe is connected to the small Control Box, through which you can select the ear and start the exam.
Noah & Maestro Integration
- Simply connect Flute to a USB port on your computer (no driver needed), and you can transfer exam results into your Maestro or Noah database. And with the live view feature, you can have a wide view of the examination in progress on the computer display.
Maico MI 34 Tympanometer
|Model Name/Number||MI 34|
|Pressure Range||- 600 to + 400 daPa|
|Volume Range||0.0 to 6.0 ml (compensated)|
|Accuracy of Volume||+- 5 % or 0.1 ml|
|Test Time||3 - 5 seconds|
|Dimensions||W 30 x D 34.5 x H 14.8 cm|
|Power Supply||100 to 240 V~ +- 10 %,50 - 60 Hz +- 10 %|
- The touchTymp combines a full 10.4" touchscreen and a user-friendly designed interface for an intuitive operation. The large colour display allows the user to easily change parameters with a maximum of 3 clicks.
Stay focused on your patients
- The unique touchTymp light bar on our shoulder box probe provides a real-time progression of the test. The shoulder box can easily be clipped to your patient's top for controlled handling of the diagnostic probe. Plus, light indicators show you which ear is tested and the test result.
Printing made easy
- Print test results and reports instantly by using the touchTymp built-in printer. Place the probe into its holder to automatically start the printing process – touchTymp really is that easy and intuitive
Madsen Zodiac Middle Ear Analyzer Tympanometer
|Frequency||226 & 1000 Hz|
Inventis Tympani Hand Held Tympanometer
|Type Of Audiometer||Clinical|